Access a shared folder or printer
- Search for Network , and click to open it.
- Select Search Active Directory at the top of the window; you may need to first select the Network tab on the upper left.
- From the drop-down menu next to “Find:”, select either Printers or Shared Folders.
How do I access someone else’s folder in Outlook?
Open another person’s folders
- Click File > Open & Export > Other User’s Folder. …
- In the Name box, enter the name of the person who granted you Sharing or Delegate Access permissions, or click Name to select from a list.
- In the Folder type list, click the folder that you want to open.
Make sure Network discovery is enabled on all computers. Make sure File and printer sharing is enabled on all computers. Toggle Turn on password protected sharing to off and retest. Make sure you are logging in using the same account you entered when you added users to Share with.
Add members and set access levels:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the left, click Shared drives and double-click one of your shared drives.
- At the top, click Manage members.
- Add names, email addresses, or a Google Group. New members must have a Google account. …
- To change: …
- Click Send.
How do I access someone else’s email in Outlook Office 365?
In the Navigation bar on the top of the Outlook Web App screen, click on your name. A drop-down list will appear. Click Open another mailbox. Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open, and click Open.
Sign in to your account in Outlook Web App. Right-click your primary mailbox in the left navigation pane, and then choose Add shared folder. (Your name is on your primary mailbox.) In the Add shared folder dialog box, type the name or email address of someone who has shared a mailbox with you, and then select Add.
How do I open another mailbox in Outlook 365?
Add a Shared Email Mailbox Through Outlook 365 Desktop
- Log into your computer as yourself and start the Outlook Desktop app.
- Choose the File tab on the ribbon.
- Under Account Information click Add Account.
- In the window that opens, type the email address of the mailbox you want to add and click Connect.
4 Ways to Open Shared Folders in Windows 10
- Video guide on how to open Shared Folders in Windows 10:
- Way 1: Turn it on by searching.
- Way 2: Open it through Command Prompt.
- Step 1: Turn on CMD.
- Step 2: Type fsmgmt and click Enter.
- Way 3: Open it via Run.
- Step 1: Enable Run from Quick Access Menu.
- Step 2: Input fsmgmt.
To share a folder on a remote computer, connect to the remote computer using the Shared Folders snap-in. 1) To open Shared Folders MMC snap-in, type fsmgmt. msc in run dialog box and hit Enter. 2) To connect to a remote computer, right click Shared Folders and select “Connect to another computer” from the context menu.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the shared folder.
- Select Properties, and then select Advanced Sharing on the Sharing tab.
- Select Permissions, check Allow for Full Control of Everyone, and then press Enter.
- Select OK on the Advanced Sharing dialog box.