How do I turn off Apple Music family sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Stop Using Family Sharing.
Can you use Apple Music without family sharing?
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.
Can other family members see my Apple Music?
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the family gets access to the apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The content automatically appears on the Purchased page in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or Apple TV app. Some items can’t be shared. Turn on purchase sharing.
How do I turn off music sharing?
How to turn off an iCloud music library on a PC
- Open the Apple Music, or iTunes, app on your PC.
- Click “Edit” from the menu bar at the top of the screen, and click “Preferences…” at the bottom of the dropdown menu. …
- Uncheck the box next to “iCloud Music Library” to disable the feature. …
- Click “OK” to save your changes.
Why can’t I leave Apple family?
In the Family Sharing section, choose Remove Account > Remove. After you leave the family group, you can start your own family group or join another one. If you have restrictions set on your account and the family organizer won’t remove them, you can’t leave without resetting your device.
How do I turn off family purchase sharing?
Turn off purchase sharing
- See your Purchase Sharing settings in Settings on your iPhone or iPad or in System Preferences on your Mac.
- Turn off purchase sharing: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Stop Purchase Sharing. On your Mac, click Turn Off, then click Stop Purchase Sharing.
Can my wife use my Apple Music account?
With an Apple Music family subscription, up to six people can enjoy unlimited access to Apple Music on their devices. … And each family member gets their own personal music library, and music recommendations based on what they love to listen to.
Can I use a separate Apple ID for Apple Music?
Technically, you can use one Apple ID for making purchases and signing up for Apple services like Apple Music and Apple TV+, and a second Apple ID for syncing content and data between iCloud, such as Messages, Photos, Notes, and backups.
How do I separate two iphones with the same Apple ID 2021?
Short answer is you can’t have both. By sharing an Apple ID, you are the same person using 2 different devices. Your phones are behaving as designed. If you don’t want to create a new Apple ID, what you can do on the phones will be limited.
How do I hide music in Apple music?
In the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, click Account, then click Purchased. (If you use Family Sharing, you might see Family Purchases instead of Purchased.) Depending on what you want to hide, click Music, Movies, or TV Shows at the top of the window, then click All.
How do you remove a device from Apple music?
Use a Mac or PC to see or remove your associated devices
- On your Mac, open the Apple Music app. Or on your PC, open iTunes for Windows.
- From the menu bar, choose Account > View My Account. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Manage Devices. …
- If you want to remove a device, click Remove.
How do you turn off Apple music?
Apple Music is a service, you can disable it by going into iOS settings, Music and uncheck “Show Apple Music”. Then kill the Music app and relaunch it. You shouldn’t see Apple Music stuff anymore.