In the menu that opens, touch the item Edit privacy, select one of the options that allows you to hide the share key (ex. Friends, Friends except …, Some friends in particular … o Just me ) and finally press the voice final which is in the upper right.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it is now.
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
Login to your facebook group account and click on ‘More’, then click on ‘Edit group settings‘. Step 2. A Window as below will appear. Now click on ‘Change Privacy Settings’ under ‘Privacy’.
How do you turn off sharing on iPhone?
Stop sharing purchases with your family members on iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing, then turn off Share Purchases with Family. If the organizer wants to turn off purchase sharing entirely, they can tap Stop Purchase Sharing.
For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts. This is NOT fair by any means and FACEBOOK needs to put it back.
While the Like button allows users to share content with all of their friends, the Send button permits sending to a select group and, thus, is a more private form of sharing.