How do I know which stock to buy in India?
Step by Step approach to Invest in Share Market in India 2021
- Screening and Filtering the right stocks using Financials. …
- Select only the companies that you understand. …
- Look for companies with sustainable Moat (competitive advantage) …
- Find Low Debt Levels. …
- Use financial ratios RoE and RoCE to identify the right stocks.
Stocks to Buy Today: Best Shares to Buy in India
|B P C L||417.70||425|
List of Best Stocks To Buy for Beginners in India
|Stock||Returns*||Market Capitalisation (in Cr.)|
|JUBL FOOD Ltd.||75.05%||36,734|
How to Select Shares to Buy in India?
- Earnings Per Share (EPS) – Increasing for the last 5 years.
- Price to Earnings Ratio (PE) – Lower compared to competitors and industry average.
- Price to Book Ratio (PBV) – Lower compared to competitors and industry average.
How do I pick the right stock?
Here are seven things an investor should consider when picking stocks:
- Trends in earnings growth.
- Company strength relative to its peers.
- Debt-to-equity ratio in line with industry norms.
- Price-earnings ratio can help provide market value.
- How the company treats dividends.
- Effectiveness of executive leadership.
|COMPANY NAME||NSE CODE||NI GROWTH (5-YR) (%)|
low price shares
|3.||B N Rathi Sec.||49.27|
Top 10 – Best Stocks to Buy for Long Term in India 2021
|1||Alkem Laboratories Limited||136.42|
|2||Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited||111.94|
|3||Sundaram Finance Limited||106.33|
Is Groww app safe?
1. How safe is the Groww app? Groww is a safe and secured app with SSL certification and 128-bit encryption keeping the information secured. Moreover, the Groww mutual fund transactions are done via BSE and thus are completely safe.
Shares with the greatest cost basis are sold first. If more than one lot has the same price, the lot with the earliest acquisition date is sold first. Shares with a long-term holding period are sold first, beginning with those with the greatest cost basis.
Which company gives highest dividend?
Highest Dividend Yield Shares
|S.No.||Name||Payout ratio %|
|2.||Balmer Law. Inv.||99.69|
|3.||I O C L||50.92|