iCloud will create a link to your shared album on the iCloud.com website. Tap Share Link to share that link with anyone you want. When they click on the link, they’ll be able to view your shared album. Switch on any settings that you want for this shared album.
Invite more people
- In Albums, select a shared album that you created.
- Go to the People tab.
- Tap Invite People.
- Enter the names of people that you want to share this album with.
- Tap Add.
How do you send a photo album via email?
- Tap a photo, album, or event to select it.
- Tap. > Email.
- Confirm or change the photos you want to share by tapping an option. Select all the photos in an album or event: Tap All. …
- Type the address of the recipient, add a message, and tap Send.
On your Windows computer, open File Explorer (Windows 8 or later) or Windows Explorer (Windows 7). Click iCloud Photos in the Navigation pane, then double-click Shared. Note: If you changed the location where shared photos are stored during setup, go to that location to view your shared albums.
Share photos and videos with an iCloud Link
- In Photos on iCloud.com, select the photos or videos you want to share. You can also double-click a single photo or video.
- Click. , then choose Copy Link. Share the link with friends using, for example, Messages or Mail.