This is happening because you are sharing iCloud accounts. When you do this, any synced data such as contacts is merged across devices and the merged list appears on all devices. Also, any action (such as deleting contacts) also happens on all devices sharing the account.
Why are my contacts showing up on my daughters iPhone?
This will happen if you are sharing the same iCloud account and are both syncing contacts with iCloud. When you do this, you contacts are merged and will appear on both phones. First, be sure to NOT delete your contacts from her phone. If you do, they will also be deleted from your phone and you will lose them.
How do I stop sharing contacts?
On a recent Android phone, like the Samsung Galaxy S21, try Settings -> Privacy -> Permission Manager -> Contacts. See which apps are in the Allowed list, and remove permissions as needed.
How to unsync your contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- In the Settings app, tap your name and Apple ID at the top. …
- Select “iCloud” on the Apple ID page. …
- Toggle “Contacts” to the off position, turning the button from green to grey. …
- Choose to either delete or keep your previously synced contacts.
How do I stop sharing between iphones?
Begin by deciding which two phones will be changing. On these two phones, go to Settings>iCloud and turn all data that is syncing with iCloud (contacts, calendars, etc.) to Off. When prompted choose to keep the data on the iPhone. After everything is turned off, scroll to the bottom and tap Delete Account.
Why does my husbands iPhone have my contacts?
There could be a few reasons as to why your contacts are syncing to your husband’s device. The common reason to this usually occurring is mainly because there is one appleID being used and signed into over two or more devices thus having contacts synced to the device.
How do I separate my iPhone from my wifes?
Tap on Settings > iCloud > Delete Account (only deletes it from this device, not from iCloud; the person keeping the current account will not be affected,) provide the password to turn off Find My Phone and choose to Keep on My iDevice when prompted. Sign in with a different Apple ID to create your new account.
How do I remove my contacts from my sons phone?
- Edit the forlorn contact.
- Tap the Action Overflow icon and choose Delete. If you don’t see the Delete item, the contact is brought in from another source, such as Facebook. You need to use that app to disassociate the contact.
- Tap the OK button to confirm. Poof! They’re gone.
How do I stop sharing between iPhone and iPad?
How to disconnect your iPhone and iPad by turning off Handoff
- On the iPhone or iPad, start the Settings app.
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “Handoff.”
- Turn off Handoff by swiping the button to the left.