Delete an event you create
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete. Delete event.
In the sidebar, click the down arrow beside “My calendars”. Beside the calendar you wish to delete, click the “Options” icon (3 stacked dots). From the resulting menu, select “Settings and sharing”. From the “Remove calendar” section near the bottom of the page, click “Delete”
Why can’t I delete calendar on iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Go to Settings–>>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if the rogue calendar is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.
Why can’t I delete a Google calendar?
If you didn’t create the calendar, then you can’t delete it — but you can unsubscribe from it. That means you will no longer have access to that calendar and won’t see it pop up within your Google calendars.
When you delete a calendar from your Calendars list, all events associated with the calendar are also deleted. You can’t delete all of the calendars in the list because it must always contain at least one calendar.
Why is my calendar showing up on another iPhone?
Calendar will automatically show any accounts that you’re signed in to with your Apple ID. … Just make sure you’re using the latest version of iOS or macOS, that you’re signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices, and that you turned on Calendars in your iCloud settings.
How do I delete a calendar on my iPhone 2021?
Remove Subscribed Calendars on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Accounts and Password.
- Under Accounts, tap Subscribed Calendars.
- Select the calendar, scroll down, and tap Delete Account. Finally, confirm your action.