Create a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
Just select the calendar you want to share and tap on the three dots to the right of the title. Next, select Settings and sharing. Now you can go ahead and share your calendar with your family members.
How do I create a joint calendar in Google?
Follow the steps in Create a group.
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to Other calendars, click Add. Create new calendar.
- Add the name of the calendar (for example, Marketing Team Calendar), a description, and a time zone.
- Click Create calendar.
How do I add family to Google Calendar?
Share a calendar with specific people
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
From your Calendar folder, on the Home menu, select Share Calendar. Choose the calendar you want to share from the drop-down menu. In the Calendar Properties dialog box, click Add. You can search for people from your address book or type in their email addresses in the Add box.
What is the best app for calendar sharing?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
To share a Google Calendar, head to the website’s “Settings and sharing” menu. You can copy and paste a sharable link to your Google Calendar, or share it directly via email. If you want to share a Google Calendar with someone without a Google account, you need to make it public.
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- In the bottom right, tap Create. Event.
- To pick the calendar you want to add the event to, tap Events.
- Tap the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and details for the event.
- In the top right, tap Save.
Sadly, no. You cannot share a Google Calendar with someone who doesn’t have a Google (Gmail) account. The only way they can see your calendar is if you make it public.
How do I set up a Google family group?
Create a family with Google Assistant
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings”. Or go to Assistant settings.
- Tap You Your people. Create family group.
- Follow the on-screen steps to create your family group and add family members.
How do I create a joint calendar on my Iphone?
Tap Calendar on the Home screen. Tap the Calendars button at the bottom. Tap Edit→Add Calendar if you want to create a new calendar, and then tap Done. To share the calendar with one or more specific persons, tap Add Person.