Share an iCloud calendar
- Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap. next to the iCloud calendar you want to share.
- Tap Add Person, then enter a name or email address, or tap. to browse your Contacts.
- Tap Add.
Set up a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
How do I sync my Apple Calendar with another person?
- Tap the “Calendars” icon on your iPhone. …
- Look for the calendar you want to share in the iCloud section of the list. …
- Select “Add Person.” Type the Apple ID email address used on the other iPhone. …
- Wait for the other person to accept the invitation.
Tap on the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the Info button to the right of the iCloud calendar that you’d like to make public. Turn On the option for Public Calendar. Tap on Share Link… to share the calendar with others.
How do I create a family calendar?
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the bottom right, click Create event .
- In the “Calendar” section, use the drop-down to select the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and event details. If you want, you can invite non-family members to join your event.
- Click Save.
Go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Default Calendar (in the Calendar section) and make sure this is set to an iCloud calendar and not something else like On My iPad, Google/Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange, etc.
Share your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. …
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. …
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More. …
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. …
- Click Send.
What is the best calendar app for sharing?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
Learn how calendars can be shared.
Add a calendar someone shared with you
- In your email, tap the link that says Add this calendar.
- Your Google Calendar app opens.
- In the pop-up that appears, tap Yes.
- Your calendar will appear on the left, under “My calendars.”