Select “Share to a Page” if there’s a particular page you’d like to share the post to. > Select “Share on a friend’s timeline” if you want to share the post on a friend’s timeline.
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
How do I repost a Facebook post?
Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.
Can you Auto Post to Facebook?
Facebook’s native auto poster
Facebook allows you to schedule posts, edit, reschedule, or delete a scheduled post. It’s simple and free. However, this feature is only available for Business Pages. You can’t schedule posts to your personal account.
How do you automate a post?
7 Tips To Automate Social Media Posts Like A Boss
- Plan A Variety Of Messages For Each Newsfeed. …
- Write For Each Network. …
- Design For Each Network. …
- Create A Posting Schedule For Every Piece Of Content You Publish + Curate. …
- Automatically Share At The Best Times For Each Social Network. …
- Share The Perfect Amount On Each Network.
How do I copy and repost a Facebook post?
Highlight the text of the post you want to share. Right-click the highlighted area and select “Copy.” In your own post window, right-click and select “Paste.” Alternately, copy highlighted text by pressing “Ctrl-C” and paste it using “Ctrl-V.”
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
When users call for people to “copy and paste” but not share, it is to ensure privacy settings are not preventing a message from being spread. If the goal is to get a piece of information to reach the largest potential audience, then copy and paste is the safest best.