How do I approve app purchases on Family Sharing?
If you’re a parent in a family group, you can approve or deny requests for content from Google Play.
Approve or deny requests
- When a family member makes a purchase, they’ll see a screen that asks for your password.
- Review the request.
- To approve it, enter your Google Account password on their device.
- Tap Approve.
Where do family requests go on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Family Sharing.
- If you’re the family organizer, make sure Purchase Sharing is turned on. Then you can tap a family member’s name to see if Ask to Buy is turned on for their account.
Where do I go to approve an app requests?
From the Apps menu, click My managed apps. Click the app to open the app details page. Click Approval Preferences. To enable automatic reapproval, select Keep approved when app requests new permissions.
Where do ask to buy requests go?
With Ask to Buy and Family Sharing, whenever a child initiates a new purchase or free download, a request goes to the family organizer. The organizer can review the item and approve the purchase or decline the request right from their own iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I approve a child purchase on Xbox one?
Approve your child’s purchases on Xbox
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings.
- Select Manage family members and choose a child account.
- Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Buy & download.
How do I approve waiting for approval on iPhone?
Try these steps:
- Turn off iCloud Keychain on both the MacBook and iPhone.
- From your iPhone, go to Keychain and tap Approve with Security Code.
- When prompted for the 4-digit iCloud Security code tap Forgot Code.
- Follow the prompts to reset the code.
- Now this device should have iCloud Keychain enabled and working.
How do I accept family sharing invites on my iPhone?
How to accept a Family Sharing invitation on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap the Apple ID banner at the top.
- Tap Invitations. …
- Tap Accept.
- Tap Confirm. …
- Tap Continue to share purchases.
- Tap to share your location or tap Not Now.
Where are my notifications?
To find your notifications, from the top of your phone screen, swipe down. Touch and hold the notification, and then tap Settings . Choose your settings: To turn off all notifications, tap Notifications off.
Why are my notifications not showing up on iPhone?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open Settings and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.
How do I approve Apple purchases?
If you’re the family organizer, use your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Mac to approve or decline a request.
- Open the notification to see the item that your family member wants to get. …
- Approve or decline the purchase.
- If you approve, sign in with your Apple ID and password to make the purchase.
Family Link app
- Open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- On the “App activity,” card tap More.
- Tap the name of the app you want to allow or block.
- Turn “Allow app” on or off.
How do I approve an app on my iPhone?
Open the notification to see the item that your family member wants to get. (See your notifications on your Macor iOS device.) Approve or decline the purchase. If you approve, you need to sign in with your Apple ID and password to make the purchase.