To add or remove apps from “Favorites,” tap “Edit” in the top-right corner of the display, then tap the (+) or (-) buttons to adjust accordingly (if removing, you’ll need to then tap the “Remove” option that appears). You can drag the hamburger icon to the right of each Favorites app to rearrange the list’s order.
How do I add Instagram to my suggestions on iPhone?
Tap the Edit icon in the top right corner. Select the apps you wish to add to your favorites by tapping on the green plus icon. Tap Done to save your changes.
How do I add Instagram to my activities?
Instagram: Here’s How to Use the ‘Your Activity’ Feature
- Step 1: Tap the profile button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap “Your Activity.”
How do I add an app suggestion to my iPhone?
How to turn app suggestions in iOS 8 on or off
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 or higher.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Under the Suggested Apps section, turn On or Off the options for My Apps and App Store — you can view a description of each below.
First, open up a photo or other file and tap the share button in the bottom left corner (or elsewhere depending on the file type). Now you will see two rows of options. Scroll all the way to the right on either row until you see the “More” option. Tap on it.
How to customize the app-sharing bar
- In an app, tap the available share button.
- Swipe to the left on the app-sharing bar and tap More.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap, hold, and drag the handles on one of your Favorites to change its position on your Favorites list.
How to Add or Remove Share Menu Options on an iPhone
- Open the Share menu using any app on your iPhone. …
- The middle row shows all of the apps that you can share your selected content with. …
- Use the toggles next to each app to add or remove it from the Share menu.