Add a shared mailbox to Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Choose the File tab in the ribbon.
- Choose Account Settings, then select Account Settings from the menu.
- Select the Email tab.
- Make sure the correct account is highlighted, then choose Change.
- Choose More Settings > Advanced > Add.
In the Folder Type list, click Inbox, Calendar, or Address Book. In the Search box, type the name of the person who granted you access, click the person’s name in the search results, and then click Open. The shared Mail folder appears in the Folder pane.
Add shared mailbox on an iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings.
- Select Accounts & Passwords.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Other to add your shared mailbox.
- Fill in the information as stated below: Name: (Optional) …
- Fill in the information as stated below: Incoming Mail Server. …
- Note: Select Advanced and choose SSL.
- Select Save to finish.
Select the Delegates tab. In the Open these additional mailboxes: section, select the + icon. Enter the email address associated with the shared mailbox, and then select it from the list. Select Add.
In the admin center, go to the Teams & Groups > Shared mailboxes page.
- On the Shared mailboxes page, select + Add a shared mailbox. Enter a name for the shared mailbox. …
- Select Save changes. …
- Under Next steps, select Add members to this mailbox. …
- Select the +Add members button. …
- Select Close.
Access a shared folder or printer
- Search for Network , and click to open it.
- Select Search Active Directory at the top of the window; you may need to first select the Network tab on the upper left.
- From the drop-down menu next to “Find:”, select either Printers or Shared Folders.
How do I find folders in Outlook app?
Accessing/viewing a specific folder
in the upper left corner of the screen. Tap the arrow next to your account name to display the default folders. All your folders will be listed – where the default folders listed above will be listed first.
How do I add a mailbox to Outlook on my IPAD?
Outlook iOS App instructions
- In the Outlook App, tap on the 3 vertical lines in the top right corner, then select the “Settings” icon (looks like a cog-wheel) a the bottom.
- On the Settings screen, choose “Add Account”, then choose “Add Email Account”.
How do I add an additional mailbox to my Iphone?
Then follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.