When the latest update is downloaded and installed, you need to click Relaunch and Chrome will restart. Incorrect settings may also cause Google Drive “Shared with me” not appearing. Resetting Chrome can effectively fix the error.
Tap Google Drive tab on the left side, then tick Sync My Drive to this computer option. And choose Sync everything in My Drive, or Sync only these folders to sync the shared files from My Drive to the computer. 3. Click OK to confirm.
Open the sharing box:
- In Drive: Select the file or folder and click the share icon at the top .
- In a Docs, Sheets, or Slides home screen: Open the file and click Share in the top-right corner of the file.
You can put the shortcut inside your “My Drive” or any Drive that’s shared with you.
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the left, click Shared with me.
- Select the files or folders to which you want to add a shortcut.
- Right click the files or folders you selected. Add shortcut to Drive.
- Choose a folder.
- Click Add shortcut.
Restore files or shared drives
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. …
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps Google Workspace. …
- Click Manage shared drives.
- (Optional) Click Add a filter to select a filter option, such as No members or Date created.
- Hover over a shared drive and click the Restore button.
How to Move Files from Shared With Me to My Drive?
- Click “Shared with me” tab located at the left side of window.
- Click a file which you want to move.
- Click “Add to My Drive” icon located at the top of the window. …
- A “Move To” window opens up.
- Select the folder from “My Drive” to move the file.
- Click “Move” button.
Syncing shared files
- Click Shared with me.
- Select files, folders, or Google Docs.
- Click the Add to My Drive button. The selected files will automatically sync to the Google Drive folder on your computer.
Add members and set access levels:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the left, click Shared drives and double-click one of your shared drives.
- At the top, click Manage members.
- Add names, email addresses, or a Google Group. New members must have a Google account. …
- To change: …
- Click Send.
How do I open a folder in Google Drive?
Open Files and Folders
- Open a Folder. Double-click a folder. The folder opens and displays all of the files and folders stored in it.
- Open a Folder in the Path. Click the name of a folder in the path. The folder’s contents are displayed. …
- Open a File. How a file opens in Google Drive depends on the file type.
View & open files
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Log into your Google account with your username and password. …
- Double-click a file.
- If you open a Google Doc, Sheet, Slides presentation, Form, or Drawing, it will open using that application.