Go to the screen that you want to share such as a specific app or the device’s home screen. Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the device’s notification center and tap Start Sharing.
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
To present your mobile screen, select the Present screen option in your Android Meet app.
- Join a video meeting using the mobile app.
- Tap More. Present screen.
- Everything on your screen will be presented to everyone in the Meet meeting.
You can stream your Android phone or tablet screen to a TV through screen mirroring, Google Cast, a third-party app, or linking it with a cable. There are times when you’re watching something on your phone and you want to share it with the room or just see it on a bigger display.
WhatsApp Web Users Finally Get Messenger Rooms With Screen Sharing Feature Enabled.
To present your mobile screen to all video call participants, start a broadcast:
- Join a video call.
- Tap the screen More .
- Tap Share screen Start Sharing.
To cast on Android, head to Settings > Display > Cast. Tap the menu button and activate the “Enable wireless display” checkbox. You should see your PC appear in the list here if you have the Connect app open. Tap the PC in the display and it’ll instantly start projecting.
Update your browser or the Google Meet app. Using an outdated version could mean there are bugs or compatibility issues preventing screen sharing. Try a different browser, like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Vivaldi. When all else fails, accessing the meeting through a different browser is the most viable solution.