Select the Sharing tab. Check the checkbox for “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection. For the “Home networking connection:” drop down, select the Ethernet adapter to which you are connecting your Ethernet gateway. Click the Ok button.
How can I use my laptop as a Ethernet hotspot?
Buy a “USB Ethernet adapter” or similar product, which will take an Ethernet cable and allow you to plug it into a USB port on your laptop. Once your laptop is connected to the wired network, you just need to turn your laptop into a mobile hotspot to share that connection with whatever wireless devices you have.
1) Navigate to your Windows Settings and click on the globe-shaped icon which says “Network & Internet“.
- 2) Tap on the “Mobile Hotspot” tab in your Network Settings.
- 3) Configure your Hotspot by giving it a new name and a strong password.
- 4) Turn Mobile Hotspot on and you are ready to go.
How can I use LAN WIFI in Mobile?
How do I share an Ethernet connection with a phone or tablet?
- Click the ‘Wi-Fi Hotspot’ button to create a wireless hotspot.
- Select your Ethernet adapter (or any adapter that has a connection to the Internet).
- Set a Hotspot Name (SSID) and Password.
- Click the ‘Start Hotspot’ button.
How can I connect my PC Internet to mobile via Wi-Fi?
Use your phone as a wireless hotspot. Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
Then, on your Windows PC:
- Press Win + I to open Settings.
- Go to Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- Click Show available networks and browse to find the network your phone created. …
- Select the network and click Connect.
How can I use my laptop Internet on mobile via USB?
How to Connect Internet From Mobile to Laptop ?
- Step 1: Connect Your Mobile to Laptop Via Usb Cable. just don’t worry. …
- Step 2: Go to Settings Then Go to Hotspot & Tethering. just follow the images as shown above.
- Step 3: Enable Usb Tethering. …
- Step 4: Now,go to Your Laptop or Pc. …
- Step 5: Finally Open Web Browser.
Step 2: Procedure to Be Followed
- Take the ethernet/lan cable and join the two systems.
- Go to the system which has the existing internet connection.
- Open Control Panel-Network and Sharing Center-Change Adapter’s Setting.
- Go to the Network connection which has internet connectivity and right click-Properties.
- Go to Sharing.
How do I distribute my Internet connection?
1 Method 1 of 3: Sharing a Windows Computer’s Connection
- Connect the computer that is sharing the connection (the “host”) to the broadband modem via Ethernet or 4G hotspot via USB. …
- Connect the host computer to the WAN port of a wired hub or wireless router using an Ethernet cable.
Can we connect LAN to mobile?
With an Ethernet cable, and the right adapter, you can connect your mobile device to an Ethernet port on your router or modem for a fast and dependable connection. It may seem odd to connect a mobile device via Ethernet, since Wi-Fi is built-in and easily available, but there are times when it makes sense.