To see the files that others have shared with you:
- Open Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. If you already have a document or workbook open, select File.
- Scroll down and select the Shared with Me tab, or select Open > Shared with Me.
To see the files that others have shared with you, go to File > Open > Shared with me. Within Office 365 Programs on a Mac or with an iOS Device: Open Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, and tap Shared.
How to see who viewed a document in SharePoint?
- Go to Site Settings >> Click on “Manage Site Features” under Site Actions.
- Activate the “SharePoint Viewers” feature.
Can you see who has viewed a file in teams?
3. In SharePoint page, select the file you want to check (Note: Don’t click the name of the file), then open the detail pane by clicking the icon at the upper-right corner. 4. Then, you can see whether the file is opened and how many people opened the file.
See files shared with you in OneDrive
- Sign in to OneDrive.com with your personal Microsoft account.
- In the left pane, under OneDrive, select Shared. Files or folders shared with you appear under the names of the people who shared them.
- Select a file or folder to open it, just as you would any other item in OneDrive.
Here are the steps:
- Select the file or folder you want to stop sharing.
- Select Information. …
- On the Details pane, under the Has Access header, you’ll see the People icon, the Links icon, and/or the Email icon. …
- To remove a sharing link, click the X next to the link to remove it.
To view files shared during meetings:
- Within the Microsoft Teams application: Navigate to the Files tab.
- Within the Microsoft Teams application: Navigate to the Files tab. Click Open in SharePoint.
- In a browser: Log into Microsoft 365 at IU . …
- In a browser: Log into Microsoft 365 at IU .
How can I tell who has access to my Word document?
Viewing Document Statistics
- Click the File tab of the ribbon and then click Info | Properties | Advanced Properties. Word displays the Properties dialog box.
- Click on the Statistics tab. …
- Click on OK when you are done reviewing the statistics.
How do you check who viewed files in OneDrive?
See files you shared in OneDrive
- In your OneDrive, select Shared in the navigation.
- When you’re signed in with a work or school account, at the top of the page, select the Shared by me tab. …
- Before you open the file, you can see the number of views and viewers by pointing to the file name to show the file card.
Who viewed my teams profile?
View the user activity report
In the left navigation of the Microsoft Teams admin center, select Analytics & reports > Usage reports. On the View reports tab, under Report, select Teams user activity. Under Date range, select a range, and then select Run report.