Zoom – Sharing Computer Sound During Screen Sharing
- Open your Zoom meeting.
- Ensure that you are logged in as the Host.
- Click on the green “Share Screen” icon.
- You will see a pop-up window where you select your desktop or application.
- Click the check box in the lower left that says “Share computer sound”
Screen sharing via Facebook Live
- Click the “Live Video” button on your Facebook post.
- On the screen that comes up, find the “Screen Share” button between the camera selection menu and the sound input selection menu.
- You’ll be prompted to install the “Facebook Screen Sharing” Chrome extension.
Long-press on the Messenger app and then tap App info or Manage app. Go through the notification options and ensure you turn on all the relevant ones. Also, ensure they’re set to make sound or Alerting so you won’t miss any of your notifications.
Facebook Messenger’s newest update now provides a Skype-like group video call feature of up six people and even better, there is now live audio so we can now stream music even easier on Facebook!
How do I enable audio on Google screen sharing?
Once you’re presenting to everyone using Google Meets, click on “Settings” (three vertical dots in the bottom right corner). Under the “Audio” tab, change your default microphone to “Stereo Mix.” Go to the clip you want to present and hit “Play.”
Screen sharing allows you to scroll through your photos, surf social media or shop together online with friends more easily than before, Facebook said. … Screen sharing is now available globally on the latest versions of Messenger’s Android and iOS apps, desktop apps and web version.
How do I turn on sound for messenger on Iphone?
Go to Settings> Sounds & Haptics> Text Tone. Here, you’ll be provided with two lists of sounds, “Alert Tones” and “Ringtones”. Select the sound you’d like to use for text messages and all other alerts, including Facebook Messenger.
Why does my messenger not have sound?
Open the Settings app and go to Apps & notifications > Select Messenger > tap on the Notifications option. It opens up a bunch of settings that you have to verify like: All “Notifications” notifications. Chats and calls.
How do I turn my microphone on on messenger?
You will need Android 6.0 Marshmallow or a newer version. Go to Settings > Apps > choose VSee Messenger > App Permissions > Allow for Microphone and Camera.