How do I give someone access to my notes?
Share notes, lists & drawings
- On your computer, open Google Keep.
- Click a note.
- Click Collaborator .
- Enter a name, email address, or Google Group.
- Choose a name, then click Done . To remove someone from a note, click Remove .
- Click Save.
You can share a note with other people so they can edit text, lists, images, drawings, and audio recordings. Anyone you share with can label, color, archive, or add reminders without changing the note for others. If you want to share a note, but you don’t want others to edit it, send a Keep note with another app.
Turn off Notes iCloud Sync and turn it on again. For this, open the iPhone Settings app > your name from the top > iCloud > toggle off Notes. Now, restart your iPhone and follow the same steps to turn it on. Everything should resync.
When you create a note on Google Keep, you can share it with your family group without having to share to each person individually.
Share a note
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Open a note.
- Tap Action Collaborator. Family group.
- In the top right, tap Save.
How to Share Notes from Mac
- Open the Notes app on your Mac.
- Now, select a note that’s stored under the iCloud folder and click on the collaborate icon located right next to the share option.
- This will give you an option to add people to the note. …
- Now, choose how you want to share the invite.
Apps like Bear, SimpleNote, Quip, and others allow you to write, draw, share your notes, and add files to your notes. …
Tap the list that you want to share. Tap the More button , then tap Share List. Tap Share Options to choose whether the people you add can add others to the list, then choose how you’d like to invite people to the list. Add the people you want to share the list with, then send the invitation.
How do you send notes on iPhone?
Do one of the following:
- In the notes list, swipe left on the note you want to share, then tap .
- Open the note you want to share, tap , then tap Share Note.
How do you email notes from iPhone?
How to E-mail a Note from Your iPhone
- With a note displayed, tap the Menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Email. …
- If you need to make changes to the subject or message, tap in either area and make the changes.
- Tap the Send button, and your e-mail is on its way.
Can you send notes from iPhone to iPhone?
Secondly, on your old iPhone, find the Notes app and tap on the notes you want to transfer to the new iPhone. Next, click the Share button and select Airdrop. Then tap on the new iPhone where you can the notes get copied.
How to sync notes for iPhone: How to turn on Notes sync with iCloud
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud.
- Sign into iCloud if you haven’t already done so.
- Tap the toggle to ON (green) for Notes syncing in the iCloud services list.