When someone shares their location with you, you can find them on your map.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person’s location: Tap on a friend’s icon More. Refresh.
How do I see location on iMessage?
How to share your location with iMessage
- Open iMessage on your iPhone or iPad.
- Start a conversation with the person or people you want to share your location with.
- Tap the “i” button on the top-right of the screen.
- Choose “Share my location”
- Choose to share for an hour, until the end of the day or indefinitely.
How do I track another iPhone from my iPhone?
How to track a family member’s device with Find My iPhone
- Launch the Find My iPhone app from your Home screen.
- Sign in to your individual iCloud account.
- Tap on any device in order to receive more information and track it — your own devices show up at the top, followed by everyone else’s.
The other device isn’t connected to a network, or it’s off. Hide My Location feature is active on your friend’s iPhone. The Location Services are also turned off on the friend’s device. Your friend hasn’t signed in to the service.
How can you see someones location on iPhone messages?
Share and View Locations in Messages
You can now use iMessage to view a family member’s location. Select a recent iMessage from a family member, select their name at the top under their photo and then click “info”. If this person has turned on their location sharing, you’ll see their location on a map.