Why can’t I delete a Google Calendar?
If you didn’t create the calendar, then you can’t delete it — but you can unsubscribe from it. That means you will no longer have access to that calendar and won’t see it pop up within your Google calendars.
How do I completely delete a Google Calendar?
To clear all events from your primary calendar:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the bottom left, hover over the primary calendar.
- Click Options Settings and sharing.
- Under “Settings for my calendars,” click Remove calendar.
- Under “Remove calendar,” click Delete.
Delete an event you create
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to delete.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Delete. Delete event.
How do I delete a recurring calendar in Google Calendar?
If you want to delete the event (either singularly, or for all or past recurring events), select the event title in your calendar, then select the Delete button. You’ll be given options to delete a single event, or all or past recurring events. Select one of the available options, then select “OK” to confirm.