On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the family gets access to the apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The content automatically appears on the Purchased page in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or Apple TV app.
How to share
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices.
- In the “Overview” tab, next to “Share apps,” tap Send.
- Select which apps to share.
- Tap Send.
- Choose who to send the apps to.
Why are my apps not syncing between Iphone and Ipad?
Review Your iCloud Settings. If your Wi-Fi and Apple ID match across all your devices, but Apple apps still aren’t syncing, the issue likely lies with your iCloud settings. iCloud Drive can have general syncing issues, but with these apps, the problem may be that you’re not using iCloud at all.
Can my family see the apps I download?
Tap “My Purchases” to see your own list of purchased apps if you’re using iCloud Family Sharing. You’ll see a list of all the apps you’ve ever purchased or downloaded. … You can still search for the app in the App Store and you’ll be able to re-download it for free if you’ve already purchased it.
Can my parents see what apps I use?
Your parents might know from the phone bill or card bill if any app was purchased. However, you may take certain precautions if you do not ever want your parents to know the apps you downloaded. Alternately, use any app like AppLock available for both iOS and Android. …
Do my parents get notified when I download an app?
By default, parents can get notifications for things like: Apps: When your child requests or installs a new app. … Location settings: When another parent changes a location setting for one of your child’s Android devices.
Find the app or game that you want to share and tap the three-dot menu icon in the top-right corner. Next, select “Share” from the menu. Android’s native share menu will open. You can either “Copy” the link and paste it in any messaging or social media app you want, or select an app to directly share it with.
To get rid of the ‘This app is no longer shared with you’ pop-up message, you have to remove the affected app(s) from your device and reinstall it from the Apple App Store. Uninstalling the app(s) might cause you to lose some of its data, particularly if you didn’t back up the app to your iCloud account.
Select the “Apps” tab and then click the check box beside “Sync Apps.” This syncs all apps transferred from both your iPhone and your iPad to the iPad device.
On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone. … You can choose to scan just apps from individual devices or simply all of them.
How do you send an iPhone app to someone?
Send a gift
- Open the App Store app, iTunes Store app, or Books app.
- Tap the item that you want to give.
- Tap the Gift button: In the App Store, tap the Share button , then tap Gift App . …
- Follow the onscreen instructions to personalize and send your gift.
- After the gift is sent, the recipient gets an email.
If you are also one of those who are looking for clean Xender and SHAREit alternatives on Android.
10 Best SHAREit Alternative Apps For File Sharing And Transfer On Phones and PCs
- Nearby Share. …
- P2P Share Alliance. …
- Files Go. …
- Z Share – Desi File Sharing App. …
- Send Anywhere. …
- Zapya. …
- Easy Join. …
- Treble Shot.