Rentals cannot be shared, only actual purchases.
You can watch movies that you rent on any device that has the Apple TV app and is signed in with your Apple ID. … If you download your rental on one device, you can stream it to one other device simultaneously.
On your Apple TV, smart TV, or streaming device
- Open the Apple TV app.
- Select Library > Family Sharing, then select your family member to see their shared movies and TV shows.
With Family Sharing, up to six family members can download each other’s iTunes Store purchases to their own computers and devices. Family members can also hide their purchases so others can’t download them. To use Family Sharing, you need an Apple ID, and you must be invited to join a family group.
How do I AirDrop to Ibooks?
Send your book using AirDrop
- Make sure AirDrop is turned on. Swipe down from the top right of the screen to open the Control Center, then tap on the AirDrop icon.
- Choose your book and export it. Go to the ‘My Books’ screen and tap the export icon. …
- Accept the incoming book.
What is family sharing on Apple?
With Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members can share access to amazing Apple services like iCloud+, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Fitness+, Apple News+, and Apple Arcade. … Each family member uses their own account, so everyone’s experience stays personalized and private. Set up Family Sharing.
How to set up Family Sharing for books
- Choose one person to be the organizer.
- Open Settings on iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your name, then choose Family Sharing.
- You’re prompted through confirming your Apple ID.
- Then you can add or invite family members.
Does Apple family sharing include rentals?
Question: Q: Family Sharing of Movie Rentals
Only purchases are share-able. You cannot share rented media.
Is Apple TV included in family sharing?
Family Sharing lets you share apps and viewing privileges with up to six family members. … Important: You can’t initiate or configure Family Sharing directly on Apple TV. It must be done on a Mac, an iOS device, or an iPadOS device.
How do I turn on family sharing?
To enable Family Library Sharing, first be sure you have Steam Guard security enabled via Steam > Settings > Account in the Steam Client. Then enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family, (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing,) where you’ll also authorize specific computers and users to share.