How do you repost a private Instagram post?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. …
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram. …
- Download the post. …
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll. …
- Add a caption and share your repost.
Instagram private accounts posts including photos & videos and Stories from a private Instagram account can be shared via a web browser.
How to share an Instagram post to your story from your feed
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Locate the post you want to share in your Instagram story on your feed.
- Tap the paper airplane icon.
- The “share” menu will appear. …
- The photo or video post will automatically upload as a story draft.
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. … The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.
Note that you can also share Stories by sending them directly to other Instagram users. To do so, click the three dots on the Story in question and instead of choosing “Copy link,” choose “Send to…” and then select the chosen recipients.
Account Type. The ‘Add post to story’ button is only available for public accounts. If you are trying to share a post from a private account, you will not see the button in the sharing menu under the post. Check posts from other accounts, preferably from a celebrity, and see if you can view the resharing option.