Firstly, Install the new BGMI app on your mobile device. Tap open the app and log in to the app using the same social media account you previously used to log in to PUBG. An option of Account Data Transfer will appear on the screen of the players.
Here are the steps:
- Install and launch App Sender / App Sender Bluetooth.
- Open the app, navigate and click on the app you want to share through the social media app.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see SEND/SHARE which you’ll press.
- After this, you’ll be shown a list of options wherein you’ll select WhatsApp.
Fortunately, Google’s Family Library for the Play Store allows you to do exactly that, letting you share purchased content with up to five other people.
Can I transfer my PUBG account to another?
First of all, PUBG to BGMI account data transfer is possible only if your PUBG Mobile account is linked to Twitter or Facebook and login has to be done through either of these social media apps. So, first of all, you need to download Battlegrounds Mobile India from Google Play Store on your device, and then login.
Can I merge two PUBG accounts?
To merge accounts, please sign in to the account you wish to close, and go here: http://leanpub.com/user_dashboard/transfer_purchases. On that page, you can transfer purchases from this account, to your other account.
How do I transfer a game from one phone to another?
Launch the Google Play Store. Tap the menu icon, then tap “My apps and games.” You’ll be shown a list of apps that were on your old phone. Pick the ones you want to migrate (you might not want to move brand-specific or carrier-specific apps from the old phone to the new), and download them.
How do I log into PUBG on another device?
Can I link the account in another device with a different OS? (…
- Connect to PUBG Mobile on the previous device.
- At the bottom right corner of the lobby screen ▲button- select the Settings menu.
- Select Basic in Settings.
- In the “Link Account” section, select the icon of Social Media Service you want to link with.
How do I invite someone on PUBG?
How to invite a friend?
- while in the lobby, press X to bring up the friend list.
- Once you bring up the friend list, scroll between the players in your friend list and press Y to invite them to your Team.
How do I invite friends to PUBG mobile?
How to add friends in PUBG Mobile
- Launch PUBG Mobile from your Home screen.
- Tap the friends icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Tap add friends.
- Enter the display name of the person you want to add.
- Tap Search.
- Tap the person you want to add.
- Type a brief message. This step is optional.
- Tap Send.
Can we download PUBG now?
Downloading PUBG on iOS and Android is now finally a dead simple task. Quite simply, iOS users just need to follow this link to PUBG on the App Store from their phones to get downloading. Likewise, to download PUBG on Android, head to PUBG on the Google Play store on your phone and get downloading!
This is where you can use Google’s Family Library feature. Google’s Family Library feature on Android lets you share your Google Play purchases with your family members. You can share apps, games, movies and more with up to five other people for absolutely free of charge- no need to pay for them individually.
Open the Play Store. Navigate to My apps & games in the app menu. Select the Share tab. You may have to toggle Nearby Share to On, which the Play Store will prompt you to do.
Would you like to share the app you bought with your husband/wife or kids? You can use the Family Sharing possibility. It works on both Android and Apple devices.