It’s easy to share an Apple Music playlist with friends and family by using the “Share Playlist…” option. You can choose to share a playlist with others through messages or social media. Note that your friends can only view a playlist if they also have an Apple Music account.
If you’re using Apple Music on Android, open the playlist in the app, tap the three dots on the right and choose Share Playlist. You can copy the link to it—ready to paste wherever you want—or pick one of the apps listed to share there directly.
After you create an Apple Music profile, you can share music with your friends. You can allow anyone to follow you or just those you choose, and block others.
To share a playlist:
- Open the playlist you’d like to share.
- Click Menu next to the playlist.
- Click Share.
- From here you can share the playlist across social networks, embed the playlist, or email the playlist.
Can I send a playlist from one iPhone to another?
Enable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and AirDrop on both your old iPhone and new iPhone. Now, locate the playlist (the one you want to share) on your old iPhone. Click the “More” button, click on the “Share”, then wait for your new iPhone’s AirDrop icon to appear, and then click on it. Let the transfer complete.
It has something to do with the version iOS you created the playlist on and the current iOS. To fix: –Create a new play list and name it whatever you want (it could be the same name of the list you are about to import). -Go to the playlist you want to share, tap the three dots, select Add to Playlist.
See shared music
- Open the Music app and tap Library.
- Tap Home Sharing. Don’t see it? Tap Edit, select Home Sharing, then tap Done.
- Choose a shared library.
How do I export iTunes playlists to another computer?
Save a copy of a single playlist or use it in iTunes on another computer: Select the playlist in the sidebar on the left, choose File > Library > Export Playlist, then choose XML from the Format pop-up menu. Save a copy of all your playlists: Choose File > Library > Export Library.
To share a playlist, find the playlist that you want to share, then follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap , then Share Playlist .
- On your Mac or PC: Click , then Share Playlist.
- On your Android phone, tap the Share icon to see your sharing options.
How do I send someone a song from iTunes?
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left.
Select Share [item], then choose any of the sharing options:
- Copy Link: Copies the link to the clipboard. …
- Share in Email: Copies the link to an email you can send.