To enable Home Sharing, open iTunes on your computer. Click on the File menu and scroll to Home Sharing. Then click on the option to “Turn On Home Sharing.” Now Click on the Edit menu and then select Preferences.
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Edit > Preferences, then click Sharing. Select “Share my library on my local network.” Select the items you want to share, or choose “Share entire library.” To require users to enter a password before they can see your shared items, select “Require password,” then enter a password.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
With an Apple Music family subscription, up to six people can enjoy unlimited access to Apple Music on their devices. … And each family member gets their own personal music library, and music recommendations based on what they love to listen to.
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your Computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the contextual menu.
- Hover your mouse pointer over Share Song/Album to see your sharing options.
Share your library with other computers
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Sharing, then select Media Sharing.
- Select “Share media with guests,” then choose Options.
- To require users to enter a password before they can see your shared items, select “Require password,” then enter a password.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.
Can you transfer music from iTunes to another account?
You can’t really transfer content from one account to another. But what you can do is to change the Apple ID and all personal information for the one you currently have all purchased songs on. Copy the files from your computer to his using an external hard drive. … Any account can be audible on up to 5 computers.