If your ability to post or comment in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post and comment in their group.
Sharing a Post in a Private Message on Facebook
- When you scroll down your newsfeed and find a post you want to share, click on the ‘share’ button at the bottom of the post. …
- After clicking that button, a list of options will appear. …
- A new window will pop up that will help you send a message.
First, make sure that you’re logged into your personal Facebook account. From there, navigate to the post on your page that you want to share. Click the “share” button. In the drop-down menu, select “in a group.” Then choose the group you’d like to share it with by typing the name of the group into the text field.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
In case, if you don’t see the option to send a message to a Facebook Page, then it means that the Page has turned off this feature. So, to contact a Page with messages turned off, you may be able to post on the Page.
How do you send a private message to someone on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page you want to message.
- Below the Page’s cover photo, tap Message.
- Enter your message and tap Send.
What is my private post?
On the My Private Post website, you can manage your security questions and answers. The website also provides many useful features that are explained on the site itself. The My Private Post website requires that you sign in. After signing in, you can use manage your security questions and access other useful features.
Can you post as a page in a Facebook group?
The new feature that many Facebook Group Admins have been waiting for is the ability to post as the Page (rather than your personal Profile) in the Group. Once your Group is linked to the Page you’ll see that as an option whenever you go to either post or comment.
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”