If you use Facebook Messenger to make video calls with friends and colleagues from your iPhone, you’ll be pleased to know that Facebook has included screen sharing capabilities in the Messenger app for iOS and iPadOS.
Step 1: First, open Facebook Messenger on your device. Step 2: Start a video call by selecting one or more contacts by tapping the Camera icon. Step 4: From the given options, tap Share your screen>Start sharing. … As the other people on the video chat will be able to see a live view of whatever is on your phone screen.
How do I turn on Screen Sharing on Messenger?
Open the Messenger app on your iPhone or Android. Start a video call by selecting one or more contacts and tapping the camera icon. Once on the call, swipe up on the toolbar at the bottom (where you find the icons for hanging up or turning your mic off). From the expanded menu, tap Share your screen.
Then, follow these steps:
- Start a Messenger video call with the person or people who you want to share your screen with.
- Swipe up on the control bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the new Share Your Screen button.
- Tap Start Sharing.
- Finally, tap Start Broadcast.
How do I mirror video call on Facebook Messenger?
Flip your Video Image (Mirroring)
- Open the VSee Messenger app.
- If not in an ongoing call yet, click on your initials then Open my video.
- If already in a call, just open your video window.
- Click More > Settings > Audio and Camera Setup > Mirroring.
Here, make sure that the Messenger app is selected and then tap the “Start Broadcast” button. Messenger app will now disable your camera and it will start sharing your screen. You can go to the home screen and navigate to different apps to share your screen. … Messenger will now stop sharing your iPhone screen.
Can you watch Netflix together on Messenger?
To use the feature, users can swipe up on a video call or go to Messenger Room and tap on the Watch Together option. The swipe up will let users access the menu and select Watch Together. From there users can select a suggested video or choose from a category such as ‘TV & Movies,’ ‘Watched’ ‘or ‘Uploaded. ‘