How do I find file sharing on iPad?
Click your device in iTunes. Get help if you can’t find it. In the left sidebar, click File Sharing. Select an app to see which files are available for sharing in that app on your device.
Where is my file sharing?
You can look up the files that others have shared with you in Google Drive.
Add shortcuts to Drive files shared with you
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app . …
- On the bottom, tap Shared .
- Select the files or folders you want to add.
Access a shared folder or printer
- Search for Network , and click to open it.
- Select Search Active Directory at the top of the window; you may need to first select the Network tab on the upper left.
- From the drop-down menu next to “Find:”, select either Printers or Shared Folders.
Share files safely with other computers
Click the Start button, then Computer. Right-click on the folder containing the files you want to share, and select Share with. A further pop-up menu will give you a list of your network choices, such as Homegroup.
The computer’s Shared folder is located in Macintosh HD/Users. Your Public folder is located inside your home folder, and your Drop Box folder is located inside your Public folder.
Make sure Network discovery is enabled on all computers. Make sure File and printer sharing is enabled on all computers. Toggle Turn on password protected sharing to off and retest. Make sure you are logging in using the same account you entered when you added users to Share with.
Add members and set access levels:
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the left, click Shared drives and double-click one of your shared drives.
- At the top, click Manage members.
- Add names, email addresses, or a Google Group. New members must have a Google account. …
- To change: …
- Click Send.
How do I view the contents of a File or folder?
To Choose a View in Which to Display a File or Folder
Choose the type of view in which to display the contents of a file or folder from the View menu. Alternatively, to choose a view, choose View -> View as. Select the view that you want to use from the Open with Other Viewer dialog, then click on the Choose button.