Key Points. The Vanguard Growth ETF, the second-largest large-cap growth ETF, has an average return of 19% over the past 10 years. The iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF has similar long-term performance and is more diversified. The Vanguard Growth ETF has a significantly lower expense ratio.
What is the most reliable ETF?
Best ETFs for 2021
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO)
- Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF (VEA)
- Vanguard Information Technology ETF (VGT)
- Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG)
- iShares MBS ETF (MBB)
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF (BSV)
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)
- iShares National Muni Bond ETF (MUB)
Vanguard also offers a wide range of ETF’s, but their portfolio doesn’t have quite as many options as iShares. Vanguard has close to 100 ETF’s versus the 350+ that iShares has. … Vanguard is more known for their broad market and “all-in-one” ETF’s when compared with iShares.
Do iShares funds distribute dividends? Yes. Dividends are distributed to iShares holders directly or through their brokers on the payment dates relevant to each fund. Payment dates may be monthly, quarterly, half yearly, or annual.
What are the top 5 ETFs to buy?
The Best Growth ETFs Of 2021
- Invesco S&P 500 GARP ETF (SPGP)
- iShares Russell Top 200 Growth ETF (IWY)
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF (MGK)
- Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF (SCHG)
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF (IWF)
- SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF (SPYG)
- Invesco S&P 500 Pure Growth ETF (RPG)
- Invesco QQQ Trust (QQQ)
What is the most aggressive ETF?
Aggressive Growth ETF List
|Symbol||ETF Name||ESG Score Global Percentile (%)|
|XLK||Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund||48.67%|
|IVW||iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF||29.68%|
|XLY||Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR Fund||70.04%|
|SCHG||Schwab U.S. Large-Cap Growth ETF||28.69%|
Which ETF has the highest return?
100 Highest 5 Year ETF Returns
|SOXX||iShares Semiconductor ETF||353.20%|
|XSD||SPDR S&P Semiconductor ETF||348.53%|
|PSI||Invesco Dynamic Semiconductors ETF||335.01%|
|PTF||Invesco DWA Technology Momentum ETF||331.18%|
WHAT IS CORE? iShares Core ETFs are building blocks. They offer a range of low-cost funds for the foundation of your portfolios. The funds are designed to give you instant access to a diversified basket of equities – all in a single trade.
Blackrock/iShares and Fidelity Investments are independent entities and are not legally affiliated.