Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How to Share WiFi from Your iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. …
- Then tap Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on. …
- Then go back to Settings and tap WiFi.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on, and sign in to a WiFi network. …
- On the iPhone that needs the WiFi password, go to Settings.
- Tap WiFi. …
- Choose the same WiFi network.
Share Wi-Fi password
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap Wi-Fi. Show password. Swipe left to check your Guest network password.
- Tap Copy, Message, or Email to share.
Can you get WiFi password from iPhone?
To find your WiFi password on an iPhone, go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. … Finally, open Keychain Access, search for your WiFi network’sname, and check the box next to Show Password.
First, connect the device that’s sharing the WiFi password. Then, open WiFi settings on the device that’s receiving the password. A window will pop up on the device that’s sharing the password asking if you want to share the password with the other device. Tap Share Password, and voila!
Can you use your phone as a hotspot while connected to WIFI?
To turn your Android phone into a hotspot, go to Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password. You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.
Step 1: Turn on the Personal Hotspot feature on your iPhone. To do this, tap Settings from your home screen and go to Personal Hotspot. Step 2: Connect (or “tether”) your iPhone to your PC using Bluetooth.
On your Android go to Setting > Network and Internet > WiFi. Scroll down and look for WiFi preference option and tap on Advance, there you’ll find “WiFi Push Button” tap on that. Now go to your WiFi router, and press the WPS button (generally located on the back side).
How can I get the Wi-Fi password from another phone?
Share Passwords From Android
Make sure you’re connected to the network you wish to share, then open Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi, or your phone’s equivalent. The network that is selected should also have a gear icon next to the network name. Tap the gear, then select the QR code icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.