Can a business page post to another business page on Facebook?
Choose the option to Share on a Page You Manage. From there, you can choose which Facebook page you want to post to, including pages you manage within Business Manager. Choose the page you want to share the post to.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
Select “Share to a Page” if there’s a particular page you’d like to share the post to. > Select “Share on a friend’s timeline” if you want to share the post on a friend’s timeline.
How do I share a Page with friends on Facebook?
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Tap below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Share.
- Tap in the bottom right and select Friends.
- Write an optional update, then tap Post.
How do I post on someone’s business page on Facebook?
How do I post something on someone else’s Facebook timeline?
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write on [Name’s] timeline.
- Tap Post.
Step 1: First of all, you have to open the Facebook app for iOS or Android. Step 2: Then, below a post in your News Feed, you need to tap Share. Step 3: Here, you have to select + Share to Your Story. Step 4: The post will appear on your story.
Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage‘.
How to Make a Facebook Post on a Page Shareable
- From your Facebook home page, click on Pages on the top of the left menu.
- From the list choose the Page that has the post you wish to share.
- Scroll down the Page wall until you find the particular post. Click on Share on the lower right of the post to share it to others.