To find a log of all of the posts you’ve shared on Facebook:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Your Posts” on the left hand side to view a list of all of your post activity on Facebook.
- You can use the years on the right to help navigate the Activity Log.
How do I remove posts shared from my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Below Your Pages, tap your page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete Post then tap Delete.
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm.
How to Find Older Posts
- Select the search box at the top of Facebook and type in a phrase connected to the post, then press Enter.
- On the left-hand side of the results, select Posts From You to see your earlier post.
- Select Share to see who else has shared it.
What do I do if it only shows the number of shares on Facebook when I want to see the names? … This is based on their personal privacy setting, eg, if the post is shared by someone your not friends with on Facebook, and their privacy is set to friends only, then you might not be able to see their name.
The photo they share is still your photo, and if you delete it, it’s gone. Anyone who has shared the deleted photo will no longer see it themselves, and neither will any of their friends. … It’s also important to understand that photos that are originally uploaded to Facebook often don’t remain just on Facebook.
How do I delete a video I posted on Facebook?
- Go to the video you want to delete.
- Tap in the top right.
- Select Delete Photo.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Swipe to the left to scroll through the icons until you see “Activity Log” and then tap it. The Activity Log displays all your Facebook activity, including your posts. Tap the circle to the right of the post and then tap “Delete.” If you tap “Hide from Timeline,” you will hide the post instead of deleting it.
Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu. Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
When you delete a post on Facebook can others still see it?
No, when you delete a post, it get deleted from your Timeline and no one can see this including you. However, it might not always be instant as sometimes there is a delay in synchronizing between servers. But this page claimed that, You’d hope that by clicking delete, your content is permanently removed.
Click the “X” and select “Hide this post.” Alternatively, you can hide all posts and updates from a certain user by choosing to “Hide all by” that person or Fan Page.