What are the 7 types of investments?
- Mutual Funds.
- Cash Equivalents.
- Other Types of Investment Vehicles. Derivatives. Commodities. Real Estate.
What are the 5 different types of investments?
There are various types of investments: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, index funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and options.
What are the 8 types of investment?
Eight types of saving and investment options include savings accounts, stocks, certificates of deposits, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, commodities and annuities.
Which is better option for investment?
Now, let us take a quick understanding of each of the best investment options with high returns in India 2021 one by one:
- Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) …
- Public Provident Fund (PPF) …
- Mutual Fund. …
- Bank Fixed Deposits. …
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) …
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme. …
- Direct Equity. …
- Real Estate Investment.
What investment has the highest return?
9 Safe Investments With the Highest Returns
- High-Yield Savings Accounts.
- Money Market Accounts.
- Treasury Bonds.
- Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities.
- Municipal Bonds.
- Corporate Bonds.
- S&P 500 Funds.
What are the two types of investment choices?
Types of Investments
- Mutual Funds and ETFs.
- Bank Products.
- Saving for Education.