How many stocks are in the Berkshire Hathaway portfolio?
Here are all 48 of Berkshire Hathaway’s stock holdings.
Zooming Out: Characteristics of Berkshire Hathaway Holdings.
|Vanguard 500 Index Fund ETF (VOO)||43,000||$ 16,403,210|
What does Warren Buffett have in his portfolio?
The top five investments in Buffett’s holding company, Berkshire Hathaway, are Apple, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, American Express, and Kraft Heinz. Apple is Berkshire Hathaway’s largest portfolio holding, comprising 49.1% of the portfolio.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 stock holdings?
Warren Buffet’s 10 largest holdings are Apple, Bank of America, AMEX, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Verizon, Moody’s, U.S. Bancorp, DaVita, and Charter Communications.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 10 holdings 2021?
These 10 Stocks Make Up 87% of Warren Buffett’s Portfolio
- American Express: $28.4 billion. …
- Coca-Cola: $21.8 billion. …
- Kraft Heinz: $11.8 billion. …
- Moody’s: $9.4 billion. …
- U.S. Bancorp: $9.2 billion. …
- BYD Corp.: $8.6 billion. …
- Verizon Communications: $8.4 billion. …
- Bank of New York Mellon: $4.4 billion.
How many stock should I own?
Most experts tell beginners that if you’re going to invest in individual stocks, you should ultimately try to have at least 10 to 15 different stocks in your portfolio to properly diversify your holdings.
What are Warren Buffett’s top 20 holdings?
Top Warren Buffett Stocks By Size
- Bank of America (BAC), 1.01 billion.
- Apple (AAPL), 887.1 million.
- Coca-Cola (KO), 400 million.
- Kraft Heinz (KHC), 325.6 million.
- Verizon (VZ), 158.8 million.
- American Express (AXP), 151.6 million.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB), 128.9 million.
- Bank of New York Mellon (BK), 72.4 million.
What stocks Bill Gates own?
In Bill Gates’s current portfolio as of 2021-06-30, the top 5 holdings are Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRK. B), Waste Management Inc (WM), Caterpillar Inc (CAT), Canadian National Railway Co (CNI), Walmart Inc (WMT), not including call and put options.
What is Warren Buffett’s favorite stock?
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is without question the most popular bank stock among Robinhood investors. It’s also clearly Buffett’s favorite bank stock, ranking behind only Apple as the largest position in Berkshire’s portfolio.
What did Buffett buy recently?
AbbVie. Buffett first bought AbbVie (ABBV, $118.41) in the third quarter of 2020 as part of a wider bet on the pharmaceutical industry. But most recently, Berkshire Hathaway has cut its position for a second quarter in a row. The holding company sliced 10% off its ABBV stake in Q2, unloading 2.3 million shares.