How can I invest money to get good returns?
Where to Invest Money for Good Returns in India
- Mutual Funds. When it comes to long term wealth creation to achieve financial objectives like retirement or buying a home, equity mutual funds are the best options amongst the other. …
- Real Estate. …
- Stock Market. …
- NPS. …
- PPF. …
- Initial Public Offerings. …
- Systematic Investment Plans.
Where can I invest money to get good returns fast?
For those looking to get higher returns on their savings, here’s a list of the best investment options for you to make your wealth grow.
- Saving Account.
- Liquid Funds.
- Short-Term & Ultra Short-Term Funds.
- Equity Linked Saving Schemes (ELSS)
- Fixed Maturity Plans.
- Treasury Bills.
What type of investment gives the best return?
Bank fixed deposit (FDs) is one of the most popular investment options in India. The first investment option that an Indian would think of when having a lump sum to invest is FDs. FDs offer much higher returns than a regular savings bank account. Senior citizens are offered a slightly higher rate of interest.
What is the most profitable way to invest money?
12 best investments
- High-yield savings accounts.
- Certificates of deposit (CDs)
- Money market funds.
- Government bonds.
- Corporate bonds.
- Mutual funds.
- Index funds.
- Exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
What should I invest in 2021?
The Best Investments in 2021
Experts recommend low-cost, diversified index funds. These are funds with low expense ratios, or fees, that are great for all investors. An S&P 500 index fund is a great place to start. It tracks the top 500 companies on the stock market.
How can I double my money in 1 year?
Doubling Your Money In 1 year
If you are an aggressive investor and wish to see your money double itself in a span of 1 year then according to the rule of 72, you need to invest in avenues that provide annualized returns ranging between 70% to 72% (72/72 = 1).
How can I invest my money and earn daily?
You can start earning Rs 1000 per day from stock market after understanding and following these 7 steps.
- Step 1 – Open a Trading Account and Transfer Funds. …
- Step 2 – Pick Trending Stocks From Finance Websites/apps. …
- Step 3 – Select 3 ‘Trending’ Stocks for Trading. …
- Step 4 – Read Price Charts of Selected Stocks.